Borderlands 3 is out now, and it’s time to start farming the new gear you need. All of your favorite characters are back with their unique weapons, perks, shields, grenades – but how do you farm for them? The game doesn’t give any options on how to get these items without spending copious amounts of money in-game or hours upon hours online. Luckily, we’ve got an easy guide for all things Borderlands 3 Hex Grenade!
The “borderlands 3 mirv-tacular hex farm” is a way to quickly get the rare grenade called the “hex”. To do this, you have to kill a certain number of enemies with a grenade launcher. If you don’t have one, it’s not too hard to find one in Borderlands 3.
Borderlands 3 Hex Grenade: In Borderlands 3, there are many different types of grenades that may help you in combat. Grinding is a component of the process of improving your character’s gear so that you can accomplish missions quicker and at a higher difficulty level. Hex grenades are the focus for today. Now let’s talk about farming it and what a hex grenade is.
What is the Hex Grenade in Borderlands 3?
The hex grenade is a high-tier weapon in Borderlands 3 that belongs to the legendary tier, which is the game’s highest tier. It’s a well-known weapon among Borderlands 3 gamers since it’s much too powerful, and it was even nerfed in-game in November 2019. There are five different prefixes for the hex grenade. The 5 potential hex prefixes are shown below.
Borderlands 3 Shift Codes may be found here.
- Cloning Hex — It splits into two and attacks the adversary.
- MIRV Hex – Upon collision, it will split into three pieces, then explode, inflicting damage to enemies within a radius.
- MIRV-Tacular Hex – Upon collision, it will split into six pieces, then explode, inflicting damage to enemies within a radius.
- Mitosis Hex — When hurled, the grenade splits into three pieces, shocking the adversary.
- MIRV and Cloning Hex impact on recurring hex
Despite previous nerfs, there are no grenades that can match Hex’s power. Let’s take a look at why.
Hex Grenade: BI3’s best grenade
The Hex itself includes the high elemental, as well as a chain damage effect. When there are multiple enemies on the screen at the same time, these combos will do a lot of damage. Hex grenades will also stick to targets and cause damage to them continually for the remainder of their duration. This means you may toss grenades and they will not stop firing until the timer runs out as long as the enemy are within range of the grenade. The hex also has element versions that will do greater harm to foes depending on their kind. It is no longer as powerful as it was before it was nerfed, but it is still a viable choice for use.
Hex Grenade Farm Borderlands 3
After illustrating how powerful Hex is and the specifics, Let’s discuss how to farm hex grenades. The most effective methods to farm the hex grenade are shown below. It’s worth noting that the things are legendary tier, so it may take some time. Please don’t give up and stick to the instructions below.
Hex Grenade from Borderlands 3 is now available to play online.
The most effective method to farm is to keep killing ‘Sky Bully,’ one of Zero’s crew mission objectives. It will be found on Eden-6 on the level The Anvil, and sadly, the nearest spawn spot is surrounded by foes. The objective location is the red circle, where you may slay Sky Bully.
Borderlands 3 Save Editor: A Complete Guide is Worth Reading
How to Farm Borderlands 3 Hex Grenade in Steps
Here are some tips on how to properly harvest borderlands 3 hex grenade.
- Step 1: Go to the Anvil on Eden-6 in the maps area.
- Step 2: Attempt to run towards the area where the Sky Bully will spawn.
- Step 3: Do not approach the Sky Bully at the rear of the room.
- Step 4: Kill several enemies outside the chamber until the second Sky Bully appears.
- Step 5: Before rushing in, check the rear of the room to make sure it’s 2.
- Step 6: Assassinate the two Sky Bullies.
- Step 7: If the Sky Bully does not drop, you may save and quit, then spawn at your closest spawn location, which is 20 seconds distant from the Sky Bully.
- Step 8: Continue from step 3 until the Hex is obtained.
- Step 9: Have fun with your super-charged grenade.
The location of the Hex Grenade drop
If you’re searching for a place to dump a hex grenade, check out the following list of options.
Also check out Borderlands 4’s release date and news.
- Random World Drop – You could receive it by defeating opponents or unlocking a treasure chest if you’re fortunate. as well as from slot machines
- Sky Bullies – The Anvil (15 percent drop rate)
- Farm Graveward- Graveward has the greatest legendary tier treasure drop rate. There is a potential that a Hex may be dropped, but it is quite unlikely.
This concludes this article; if you have any questions about Borderlands 3 Hex Grenade, please leave a comment below. Also, remember to share this with your friends on social media.
The “mitosis hex vs recurring hex” is a farming method that allows players to farm Borderlands 3’s Hex Grenade. This is a simple and effective way to get the grenade in-game.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I farm the hex grenade?
A: The Hex Grenade can be farmed by defeating 10 enemies with thrown grenades, or bought from the store at level 16.
Where can I farm recurring hex grenades bl3?
A: The easiest way to farm recurring hex grenades is to simply find one of the level 8-8. BeatBuddy does not have an official release yet, so all items are still on the ground and available for collection.
What is the best hex grenade in Borderlands 3?
A: The best hex grenade in Borderlands 3 is the Pause Grenade, which explodes on impact.
- borderlands 3 recurring hex drop rate
- borderlands 3 best hex grenade
- bl3 recurring hex farm 2021
- bl3 hex vs hunter seeker
- borderlands 3 cloning grenade