Moon Hunters is an exploration game that takes place on the surface of a moon. You play as a hunter who has come to explore the new world and collect its hidden treasures.
Moon Hunters is a roguelike game developed by Kitfox Games. The game takes place on an alien moon, and the player must explore the moon in search of treasure.
Moon Hunters is a highly acclaimed steam game in which you build a legend in a cooperative game mode. Explore the surroundings in new and interesting ways each time you play. When it comes to constructing legends, we must first comprehend the classes and how they function. Having a basic understanding of how to construct anything is very beneficial to the cause. As a result, we’ll teach you how to accomplish it in this class description and build guide.
The Complete Class Guide for Moon Hunters
CLASSES AND THEIR CONTENTS
Moon Hunters has a similar structure to its classes.
- Each class has a single basic attack. This strike does not need the expenditure of any energy.
- A secondary attack is available to each class. This assault necessitates the expenditure of energy.
- Mobility is a talent that each class possesses. Mobility abilities enable a class to move quicker and therefore escape being attacked. The talent either consumes energy or depletes it over time. The damage may also be dealt with using the mobility abilities of certain characters.
Physical and magical damage are the two kinds of damage dealt by attacks. The Strength stat improves physical damage, whereas the Intellect stat improves magical damage.
Merchants can help you improve your class abilities. In return for Opals, a merchant offers four randomly chosen improvements. Upgraded abilities may do more damage, last longer, and be used more often, among other things. To access better improvements, you’ll need more Opals.
- Dumuzi the Spellblade is a MELEE legend class with skill-based abilities.
- This is a typical melee assault. A tornado will be triggered if you hit it three times. The hit range is restricted, yet it can provide a lot of DPS.
- Another ability that is self-explanatory. Use it to deal knockbacks to your opponents.
- A movement talent that also has the ability to do physical harm. The one to utilize in the game, without a doubt.
You’ll need endurance for greater health and strength for more physical damage to destroy opponents quicker. On this character, you should avoid woods to avoid battling protected plants. Try to take on as much as you can, in a small group if feasible.
- Heduanna the Ritualist is a ranged magical character.
- An assault that deals magical harm. At any one moment, the Ritualist can only have a certain number of orbs on’standby.’ A merchant upgrade may raise the limit. One of the’standby’ orbs is used up when you use the attack. Orbs spontaneously renew over time.
- It’s a magical assault that works like a gravity well. The most of the time, fire and opponents will be kept in place. Instead of doing damage, it’s mostly utilized for CC.
- Teleportation is a mobility ability that allows you to teleport a short distance away. There is no harm done.
You may utilize teleport to get away from opponents and avoid taking a lot of damage. With Void Pull, you should be able to dodge most opponents. The Ritualist excels in dealing with the majority of common foes. They are locked down by void pull, allowing you to burn them down with orbs. The drawback of the Ritualist is that orbs can only be fired while they are on standby. As a result, she can’t spam her assault indefinitely. After all of the sugar orbs have been consumed, you’ll only be able to shoot them when they regenerate. Although they replenish every second or two, this reduces DPS.
- Increases in Spirit, Intellect, and Faith are all desirable.
- The druid Enkidu is a physical ranged class with a melee variant.
- Ranged attack that does physical damage. 3x bullets are fired in a broad cone. The cone may be shortened and the number of projectiles raised to five.
- It does some physical harm to opponents under it. It covers a good lot of ground. Mostly used to delay opponents down so you can spam Leaf Barrage at them from a safe distance.
- The druid’s movement ability is intriguing. When you activate it, you transform into a wolf. You have enhanced speed, can perform a normal melee attack, and your secondary attack is the charge when in wolf form. The form is free to use at first, but it consumes energy over time. You may revert to human form by using the skill again.
Vines may protect you from attackers and Leaf Barrage is a powerful distance assault. Although wolf form gives you a melee option, it is recommended that you use range more. You can rip big opponents apart with missile upgrades and narrow cone upgrades. Even if you improve Intellect instead of Strength, the druid will still be able to do a lot of damage.
- Strength is mainly used to increase physical harm. Spirit may help with energy replenishment and faith can help with greater energy.
- Kubele the Witch is a mix of physical melee and magical ranged.
- Physical assault as usual. Has a reasonable hit range.
- Laser beam of enchantment When struck, knocks opponents backward. Hold the flames down; as you hold the fire down, energy diminishes.
- Ability to move about. Physical damage is dealt by charging opponents.
One benefit of Stab over the magic blade is that it has a considerable range, allowing you to fight opponents without allowing them to get too close. Blood Beam is a strong laser that may be used to attack shield plants from behind and burn them down. However, it has the potential to deplete your energy fast.
- You’ll need Intellect for greater magical damage, Faith for more energy, and Spirit for more regen between lasering if you wish to utilize Blood Beam. If you prefer melee combat, you’ll need Strength to boost physical damage and Endurance to increase your health (you should still use blood beam against certain enemies)
CULTIST OF THE SUN
- Sargon the Sun Cultist is a mixed physical melee and magical class.
- Merely a melee assault. The hit range is mediocre. Holding the attack button down will launch a chakram that will fly ahead a little, strike opponents, and set the earth ablaze.
- A meteor is sent down to your present position. Sets the earth ablaze. Anything that stands near the flames will be harmed.
- Ability to move about. Physical damage will be dealt to charging opponents. The earth will catch fire if you hold on.
This class is all about fire, as the skill sets indicate. The fire may also harm you, so keep an eye on where you’re standing. Activate Solar Prayer and flee as soon as possible to escape the resulting flames. Both you and your foes will be harmed by the flames. Over the smoldering earth, kite your foes. Chakram Swipe may be used to do physical damage, to extend your range, to strike several opponents in a row, and to set the earth on fire. Has a lot of stamina. You’ll be right in the middle of it, and you’ll be able to easily injure yourself with your own fire. Strengthen your character for more physical harm.
- Ninlil the Snowdancer is a physical melee/magical ranged/summon class that may be summoned.
- Attack with physical damage. To deal more damage, charge attacks by holding down buttons.
- An assault that deals magical harm. When opponents are struck, they become frozen. The attack is charged by holding down the down button. The more ice you shoot, the longer you charge. You summon an ice summon at maximum charge. When it comes into touch with opponents, it explodes and freezes anything within range.
- Ability to move about. When you activate, ice will form under your feet. The mobility of everything on the ice will be boosted. This applies not just to you and your colleagues, but also to your adversaries.
The ability Inner Storm is a game-changer. Enemies are unable to fight back because they are frozen. When frozen targets die, they burst, freezing opponents in the explosion radius. By freezing a group of opponents, killing one to cause a freeze blast, killing the next to trigger another blast, and so on, you may chain freeze enemies. Split ice is the best way to complete a frozen target. Because frozen opponents can’t fight back, you may use all of Split Ice’s charges to deliver a powerful strike. In order to boost Inner Storm, we highly advise going magical. Intellect, Spirit, and Faith are the three pillars of Christianity.
That concludes our article on the greatest Moon Hunters classes. Please share your views in the comments section below. You can keep up with the newest instructions for mobile games, PC games, fixes, and settings by following us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. I also have a YouTube channel where I provide the newest PC and Android gaming stuff. Feel free to have a look at it whenever you like. Do you have any particular recommendations? You may send them in here. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Moon Hunters is a class-based roguelike game set on the moon. It has an interesting story, interesting gameplay, and a lot of content to explore. Reference: moon hunters songweaver guide.
- moon hunters classes
- moon hunters explained
- moon hunters familiars
- moon hunters tips and tricks
- moon hunters how to talk to spirits