The Multiversus Roster is a list of every playable character in the game. It includes their name, species, and level up requirements as well as any other information that might be relevant to them. The roster was created with the intention of providing an exhaustive look at all characters available to play within this online multiplayer role-playing video game from Positron Games LLC..
The “multiversus roster – list of playable characters” is a website that allows users to view the complete list of playable characters in the game.
Multiversus’ attractiveness as a platform combatant is dependent on the strength of its lineup. The game’s cast of playable characters will play a big part in keeping gamers engaged, and it seems like it’ll be quite a mash-up of famous characters based on the first unveiling.
The Multiversus roster has been supposed to include playable characters from the DC world, Game of Thrones, Looney Tunes, and more since it was initially announced. We now have a clearer idea of how the list and the first 13 names on it appear now that it has been publicly revealed. Continue reading to learn more.
Twelve of the thirteen names presently on the Multiversus roster are based on well-known intellectual properties, with the exception of the cute Reindog. Each playable character has two unique skills and may choose from one of five playstyles: Assassin, Bruiser, Mage/Ranged, Support, or Tank. The current state of the list is as follows:
- Arya Stark (Game of Thrones) is an assassin with the skills of face stealer and dagger slash.
- Bruiser (Batman, DC Universe); Special Moves: Bat-Bomb, Bat-Bomb, Bat-Bomb, Bat-Bomb, Bat
- Looney Tunes’ Bugs Bunny – Mage/Ranged; Special Moves: A Safe Investment, Special Delivery -Rocket
- Assassin; Special Moves: Finn the Human (Adventure Time) Backpack ‘Em Up, Dude!, High Five!
- Special Moves: Heart Song, Friendship Blast; Garnet (Steven Universe) – Bruiser
- Assassin; Special Moves: Stuffie Bat, Batter Up! Harley Quinn (DC Universe) –
- Bruiser; Special Moves: Rubber Stomach, Dude!, Stretchin’ Out; Jake the Dog (Adventure Time) –
- Support; Special Moves: Love Leash, Dude!, Power Crystal; Reindog (Multiversus, original character) –
- Bruiser (Scooby Doo) Shaggy’s special moves include Zoinks! and Power Uppercut.
- Support; Special Moves: Bubble Boy!, Shield Stepper; Steven Universe (Steven Universe) –
- Special Moves: Ice Breath, Meteor Liftoff; Superman (DC Universe) – Bruiser
- Tom and Jerry (Tom and Jerry) – Mage/Ranged; Special Moves: Slingshot Sharpshooter, Rocket Mouse Tom and Jerry (Tom and Jerry) – Mage/Ranged
- Tank; Special Moves: Lasso of Truth, Flying Warrior; Wonder Woman (DC Universe) –
After debut, Multiversus’ roster will continue to expand as new seasons add additional features to the free-to-play game. So far, three game modes – 2v2, 1v1, and 4-player free-for-all – have been verified, catering to both cooperative and solitary play.
Here’s all we know about the free-to-play platform fighter’s release date.
Follow us on Twitter, watch our videos on YouTube, like us on Facebook, and join us on Discord to stay up to speed on the newest PC gaming news.
The “multiverse release date” is a list of playable characters that are available in the game. The roster has been expanded to include more than 100 characters, including the new Marvel Heroes and DC Super Heroes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which game has most playable characters?
A: Rainbow Six Siege has the most playable characters of any game.
Which KOF game has the largest roster?
A: The largest roster in KOF is the 2001 version of KOF. It contained a total of 33 characters, which is more than any other game in the series before it.
What anime game has the biggest roster?
A: In terms of the size of their roster, it is hard to say as there are so many different anime games that have been released. However, one show that has a high number of playable characters would be Monster Hunter Stories R by Capcom for the Nintendo 3DS.
- multiversus release date
- multiverse game
- multiverse roster leak
- arya stark